Update as of 14 May 2020.
We hope our clients and their families are safe and well during this difficult time.
Our last update was in April and things have moved on somewhat since then. We continue to deal with various levels of lockdown throughout our office locations.
As a reminder, although all of our offices remain closed to visitors and suppliers, we continue to deliver the service our clients expect, with staffing levels thus far unaffected by the coronavirus.
What is the current situation?
- The majority of our staff are continuing to work from home, with some critical functions returning to office-based work on a limited basis where it is safe to do so.
- We have updated a number of our processes to allow additional flexibility, and continue to offer the full range of our services to all clients with the normal high levels of care and security.
- Our private banking and client services teams continue to help our clients with their day-to-day investment, banking and lending needs. All of our telephone lines and email addresses continue to be managed as normal, and an increasing number of clients are starting to interact with us via our secure chat platform, Qwil.
- Our investment specialists are guiding clients through this period of unusual market volatility, with our investment committee continuing to meet frequently.
- Our wealth planning specialists are available to help clients create and manage their financial plans, including updated cash-flow modelling.
- Our dealing team is successfully completing high volumes of trading in response to demand from our clients.
- All of our staff are being extra vigilant in respect of potential fraud attempts – keeping our clients and their money safe from fraudsters who are attempting to take advantage of the coronavirus pandemic.
What does this mean for clients?
We encourage clients to use our mobile app or online banking service for payments, transfers and foreign exchange. This is the fastest and most secure way of transacting.
Clients can get in touch with their private bankers or relationship managers directly to understand how the company is responding to the coronavirus situation, as well as how we are managing their portfolios in response to market events. There is no change to how our clients can contact us: by telephone; email; or Qwil chat.
Clients can also contact our client services team by email or call +44 (0) 1624 645000.
Nedbank Private Wealth’s overriding priority remains the health and safety of our staff, clients and communities, and our focus remains to protect our clients, advise them with integrity, and make their lives easier. If you would like to find out more about how we can help you manage your money, please contact us on (0)1624 645000